We are always looking to add talented, motivated artists to our team.
CCE is proud to partner with exceptional Teaching Artists who are experts in their artistic field. They marry their art skills and standards with the subject (math, science, history) students must cover. This helps the children achieve greater understanding of the subject and also gain an appreciation of the art form.
Our professional artists challenge students to demonstrate their academic knowledge through a variety of artistic media, creating connections between classroom learning and real-life application of that knowledge.
- Complete and return the application
- Complete an interview process
- Attend training and orientation
- Successfully complete a background check
- Sign an Artist Agreement with CCE
- Sign a Child Abuse Reporting Agreement
- Undergo continuing observations to insure quality standards
The program staff of the Center for Creative Education will:
- Work with you on effective ways to teach art skills to students
- Help find ways to draw the student’s curriculum into their art projects
- Help ensure activities are creative, academically sound and developmentally appropriate