An Investment in our Future
Center for Creative Education has an endowed fund with local Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
Building a long-term, revenue-producing permanent endowment is one of the best ways our nonprofit organization can ensure sustainability and build a stable financial future.
Our nonprofit endowment fund:
- Protects our organization’s endowed monies for future needs.
- Provides annual income, depending on market performance.
- Demonstrates a commitment to long-range financial planning.
- Provides a way for donors to give complex gifts such as stocks, life insurance or property.
- Increases investment yield, as agency endowments are pooled with the Community Foundation’s other funds to provide maximum return and lower fees.
Help us bring learning to life through the arts – Forever
Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
The Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties is one of Florida’s largest community foundations. The nonprofit organization has provided more than $120 million in grants and scholarships over its 44-year history and hosts many local nonprofit endowment funds. At its core, the Community Foundation is an organization created with gifts from generous people committed to local causes. For donors, the Foundation serves as a philanthropic advisor. For the community, the Foundation serves as a grant maker and a civic leader. Through the support of its donors and fund holders, the Foundation has been able to address some of the community’s most pressing needs, including hunger, housing, and education.
For more information, visit the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties website HERE.