We need someone like you!
We can’t do this alone. The Center for Creative Education has a small staff and we rely on volunteers to help us with events and activities at the Center.
We need volunteers to…
- Manage the front desk at the Center during classes
- Help organize and run Art Shows
- Help with fundraising events
- Assist in the Administrative Office
- Assist the teacher in the Discover Series (if you have background in the art area)
To apply to be a Volunteer, download these forms and return them to CCE.
Volunteers must go through a background check which will be paid for by the Center for Creative Education.
We appreciate your help!
Questions? Nelson Pino, Operations & Facilities Manager nelsonp@CCEflorida.org
561-805-9927 ext 210