We need someone like you!
This is a great opportunity for high school and or college students wanting to complete community service hours or those hoping to gain experience working with children.
Monday through Thursday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Volunteers will assist with…
- Class Assistance once or twice a week
- Helping at the front desk
- Help with student attendance (Sign-In and Sign-Out)
- Distribute name tags
- Monitor students while out of class (Bathroom, Water Fountain)
- Take photos of students in class for organization documentation
- Assist teaching artists in class as needed
- Assisting with various other tasks
To apply to be a Volunteer, download this forms and return it to CCE.
Volunteers must go through a background check which will be paid for by the Center for Creative Education.
Please click APPLY TO VOLUNTEER
We appreciate your help!
Questions? Nelson Pino, Operations & Facilities Manager
561-805-9927 ext 210