Although we need someone like you, due to COVID-19, we are not accepting volunteers at this time!
Once the pandemic is over, we will welcome you with full arms. This is a great opportunity for high school and or college students wanting to complete community service hours or those hoping to gain experience working with children.
Monday through Thursday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm*
(*Volunteer times and opportunities may vary)
Volunteer duties may include…
- Class Assistance once or twice a week
- Helping at the front desk
- Help with student attendance (Sign-In and Sign-Out)
- Distribute student identification
- Monitor students while out of class (hall monitoring)
- Take photos of students in class for organization documentation
- Assist teachers / teaching artists in class (as needed)
- Assisting with various other tasks
To apply to be a Volunteer, download this form and return it to CCE.
Volunteers must go through a background check which will be paid for by the Center for Creative Education.
Please click APPLY TO VOLUNTEER
We appreciate your help!
Operations & Facilities Manager